Wednesday, June 15, 2011

An awful sickness

The last three days i have had a little cough. it never was major till yesterday. Yesterday morning i woke up at 6:30 to a bloody nose.This was cause by my drying up of my throat because of my hacking that hole night.The rest of the day went good there was only a little cough her and there until night.That night i went swimming in the middle of swimming i got a bloody nose again when it stopped i hopped back in. when we were done swimming and out of the pool it felt like somebody was sitting on my chest.i thought i could survive until i got the hiccups then it felt like somebody was jumping of my chest and slamming back down on to it.I couldn't take it any more so i went to bed. in the middle of the night i woke up with a fever.That was soon forgotten by my tiredness.When i woke up the next day i couldn't stand up because every time i did felt woozy. My stomach felt like it had lost 20 pounds.I finally drove my self out of bed to get a bowl of cereal but now i sit writing .I don't think i have every felt this sick before.

1 comment: