Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Braces

No pictures this time after a bunch of begging and rolling on the ground for a stupid little camera Emily still said NO a HUNDRED times....literally.When somebody gets braces it is the same story they hurt and i want them off already how plain.When they say they hurt they mean HOLY COW they hurt.When they say they want them off they mean.... actually i don't get why the say that? I want my braces on till my teeth are fixed and perfect.I am so exited!!!! O ya when you first get your braces on you can not eat anything i could barley suck on a straw.I got them on a week ago but last week was stupid AIMS testing so i waited till i was in the mood.I heard Macy got hers on last Monday a day before i got mine.That was the highlight of my week.

1 comment:

  1. we need pictures olivia!!! Don't worry your teeth will be amazing when your done

    ReplyDelete