Sunday, March 27, 2011

Its That Time of Year Again



Once again the tempertures are rising and the pool is heating.This is my hot new swimsuit.I ordered it on line at limeriki.Com. It was from there last years stock of swimsuites but i loved it so much i still got it.Plus i got it on sale.You better enjoy these pictures because it took Me,Myself,and,I all of are three brains just to figure out how to copy the pictures in about three days.

P.S.the model is not me , I wish, And one more thing limeriki.com is getting a new selection of swimsuits very soon so keep cheking there website.Trust me i will get better at updating my blogg.

1 comment:

  1. dang you need to get stephanie or emily to take your pic...you shoulda called I know how to take off the internet and put them on blogs

    ReplyDelete